Focused On The Business Law Needs Of Small Businesses
There’s more to starting and running a small business than just the business side of things. There’s a whole world of legal requirements, processes and issues to contend with. That’s where Fugate Gangstad Lowe LLC comes in. We give Indiana business owners peace of mind that their legal obligations are fulfilled so that they’re free to focus their energy on what’s important to them.
The Business Law Services We Offer
Our services are designed to provide holistic support to small business owners’ legal needs. On the transactional side of business law, our firm can help you with matters such as:
- Strategic entity formation
- Bank financing
- Equity agreements
- Employee agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Asset or stock purchase agreements
- Contract drafting and review
- Real estate lease and purchase agreements
- Entity dissolution
On the litigation side of business law, we help clients with issues involving:
- Contract Disputes: Resolving disagreements over the terms and enforcement of contracts, including breaches of contract.
- Employee Non-Compete Disputes: Handling conflicts regarding non-compete clauses in employment contracts, including enforcing or challenging these clauses.
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes: Mediating and litigating issues or disputes that may arise among business partners or shareholders, often involving breaches of fiduciary duty or disagreements over business direction.
- Franchise Disputes: Resolving conflicts between franchisors and franchisees, including disputes related to franchise agreements.
- Construction Litigation: Dealing with disputes related to construction projects, including contract issues, delays, and defects.
We offer these services through traditional hourly fee agreements, capped hourly agreements, flat fee agreements and subscription agreements. Our flexible pay arrangements allow business owners to get the help they need without worrying about how it will affect their bottom line.
Representing Small Business Owners In Litigation
Disputes between businesses arise for a variety of reasons. If your business has been sued, or if you anticipate the need to file a lawsuit or otherwise resolve a dispute with another business, our firm’s experienced legal team is here to help you.
Business litigation is often high-stakes and requires skill, strategy and dedication. Our legal team provides these things, delivering results for Indiana businesses of all shapes and sizes. We extend personalized, passionate advocacy on behalf of all of our clients, but without the overhead of a large law firm. We recognize that each case and client is unique, so we work closely with our clients to deliver them the most favorable outcomes.
The Value A Lawyer Provides Small Business Owners
At our firm, we understand the issues facing new and seasoned entrepreneurs. We have helped form numerous new businesses, ensuring that entrepreneurs have a solid foundation to build on.
We leverage our experience working with franchisee clients to help our business law clients get set up. We have experience with location selection, recommendations for the amount of insurance needed, and make sure that our clients have the proper contracts in place to protect their personal assets, business assets and revenue sources.
We handle all of our client’s legal issues so that our clients can focus on the growth of their business. We understand the cash flow and working capital challenges of a startup, so we offer flexible fee arrangements. We are flexible because we understand small business owners have to be flexible.
Speak To A Business Law Attorney Today
When you need astute legal guidance for a business transaction or business litigation matter, our attorneys are ready to assist you. To get started, call 317-825-8727 or reach out online to arrange a free initial consultation.